Divorce Laws In India Is Most Complicated Due To Diversity In Religions and Cultures In India, people used to believe that marriage is a bonding for their whole life. Unlike most of the western countries, the occurrences of divorces were ...
Why You Should Choose Us For Representing Your Case?
We fight for you
We at GiveMeDivorce fully understand the mental trauma that our clients go through during their divorce. Our advocates have the experience of fully understanding the situations of our clients. They make all the attempts to make you feel as comfortable as possible. At the same time, we will fight your case with full enthusiasm and vigour. Our track record speaks volumes about how we can efficiently help you in getting the best outcome on your case too. We will fight for YOU all the way! You can rely on us to get justice on your divorce cases.Know More
Steps To Win
All the lawyers associated with GiveMeDivorce have a lot of experience in helping the clients win the cases, or at least in finding the best solutions in their favour. Be it a divorce petition, child custody, property dispute, or transferring the divorce petition to the supreme court, our lawyers will inform you about each and every steps that are needed, in order to win the case in your favour.
We have a good rapport in the court circles, which is why you can be assured of getting a positive response by contacting any of our lawyers. Our lawyers make the right approach as per the merits of each case, and plan different steps to win the case in favour of our clients. They will also explain all the steps to the clients, so that they will know exactly what to do, and how to do, in the court of law.
Following are the areas of practice by the lawyers associated with GiveMeDivorce:
- Handling the proceedings of divorce cases
- Divorce petitions on contested divorces
- Arbitration and settlements, to arrive at divorce by mutual consent
- Arbitration and negotiations with other family members and relatives
- Representing the clients on child custody matters
- Dowry harassment cases
- Sexual harassment
- Property settlement after divorce
- Maintenance expense matter for wife and child after divorce
- Domestic violence and related criminal cases
- Guardianship cases and child custody matters
- Child adoption
- Official changing of religion
- Marriages according to other personal laws like the Muslim marriage act
- Inheritance and succession
- Power of attorney
- Settlements in matrimonial cases
- Permanent alimony
- Compensations and interim maintenance
- Judicial separation